Our customized training solutions
NWE Academy offers tailor-made and fully customized training and Study Tour to meet the needs of your teams, managers and executives.Our training courses will enable you to develop the new skills you need to deploy your strategy.
Truly Tailored Solutions
The transformation of media and newspapers companies requires support for all your employees, which is why NWE Academy designs programmes adapted to different audiences: tailor-made training for teams and managers and study tours for executives and managers.
Our customized training programs are very varied:
- Define a digital strategy.
- Define a content strategy.
- Define new formats for more engagement.
- Learn to manage content and teams.
- Learn how to produce engaging content for digital.
- To become acculturated to digital technology and social networks.
- Acquire MOJO skills and Data journalism skills
- Develop a Premium offer.
- And more.
Editor in chief – La Dépêche du Midi
« Thank you for an exciting study tour that was perfectly tailored to our needs. We came back full of ideas and answers to our questions.«
Managing Director – La Dépêche Interactive
« Thank you for this very successful study tour. A good mix between exchanges with these publishers with whom we share the same concerns and moments of conviviality between us opening up avenues of projects together to implement these successful examples of German publishers. A very successful tour! «
Deputy Editor-in-Chief – La Dépêche du Midi
« Very instructive visit, thank you! Lots of good ideas to take back in terms of team organisation and use of data! Inspiring for the future. »
Our working method
We invent the solutions you need
Depending on your objectives, we can create a training course or a study tour that meets your needs in every respect:
- Sessions of 3.5 hours to 3 days, combining practical workshops, role-playing, exercises, new knowledge, etc., depending on the time available.
Face-to-face and distance learning formats:
- In-class sessions mixed with distance learning sessions to support the trainee in putting their new skills into practice.
Distance learning formats:
- Sessions in the form of 1 to 3 hour webinars combining presentations, collaborative workshops, individual exercises, and discussions on the new knowledge or know-how taught.
- Creation and provision of customised training materials to trainees, delivered in electronic format.
- The aim is to take participants out of their comfort zone to use their minds in a different way and release creativity.
- The aim is also to force them to drop the shield and open up to newness and change.
- After a study tour, participants acknowledge that they have experienced the steepest learning curve of their lives and, at home, they have actually implemented many changes, inspired by the discussions of the tour.
Listening and quality at the heart of our approach to tailor-made training
Listening to the client’s needs and monitoring the satisfaction of the trainees are the essential conditions for the success of a tailor-made training programme.
If one of the trainees has a disability or needs a pedagogical adaptation, do not hesitate to contact our disability advisor, Sonia González, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is our working method to ensure that we define the right pedagogical objectives and that they are well assimilated by the trainees.
At the start of the customised training
- Questionnaire on your needs (buyer-sponsor and trainees).
- Interview to deepen the key points (the buyer-sponsor and trainees).
During the training
- Trainee satisfaction survey at the end of each module.
- Feedback from the satisfaction survey with the buyer-sponsor to reframe the current program, if necessary.
At the end of the training
- Questionnaire for the evaluation of learning.
- Debriefing with the buyer-sponsor of the training.
Results obtained for our management training :
Our tailor-made training courses have a very concrete impact!
We deployed a custom training program to define and publish Premium content in digital-first mode for a French media group. We compared the results obtained between the media that followed our customized training and another media of the group, of the same nature, that did not benefit from our customized training program. The results speak for themselves: +7% of digital subscribers for the trained media versus +2% for the media that did not change its practices!
15 years of experience in expert training
Our parent company Upgrade Media, supports newspaper companies – from daily to weekly, specialized and general – in their digital transformation, and in the deployment of new digital services.
The current training portfolio covers all aspects of digital. This comprehensive programme was developed through the positive experiences and feedback from the many companies who have sent their leadership teams to the courses.
The programme, created by David Sallinen, former Deputy Director of European Training for WAN-IFRA, is offered in English, French and German. The courses are can be reserved individually or as a package, and can be customized for a company’s employees exclusively. They can be held virtually or at any location.
Upgrade Media is a training organisation registered under the activity number 84691693569 with the prefect of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
The quality certification was issued for the following category of action
Any questions about NWE Academy?
Please use the contact form below, if you have questions or need more information about our training sessions. We will answer as soon as possible.