Mediahuis operates in many countries and on many platforms. At the centre of this dynamic company is the Director of Change, Ezra Eeman, whose role is both a blessing and a curse.
As a bridge between multiple newsrooms and technology organisations, Ezra is responsible for implementing new systems, tools and technologies, while meeting the challenges of change management. But with a clear vision of the future and a commitment to collaboration, Ezra has been able to get stakeholders on board with the changes at Mediahuis. Whether you are a media player or simply interested in effective change management, Ezra’s ideas are not to be missed!
◾️ We work for media and communicating companies to accelerate their digital transformations, evolve their organizations, print and digital products, and also develop team agility.
◾️ We hope this article and our other content inspires you!
Thank you for reading.
Keep up to date with all our news by subscribing to our LinkedIn newsletter.
- États généraux – the stakes, the State, and the state of the press
- Paid for subscriptions in the AI era: the hows and whys.
- Manage your content strategy for more performance!
- Vice, Buzzfeed, and why it does not signal the end of digital media – for you
- La Provence: the story of a successful transformation with Upgrade Media