Upgrade Media was asked by La Revue Banque to design a new visual identity for Club Banque, the meeting place for decision-makers in the banking and finance sector. The objective: to modernise its image, in order to convey its new ambitions to professionals and its partners.
Club Banque is a monthly event organised by Revue Banque. It meets the needs of banking and finance professionals by delivering high value-added information useful for their strategic choices or in the practice of their profession.
The aim of this reflection was to modernise the Club Banque brand to make it more attractive to new professionals and partners.
It resulted in the creation of a new logo. A new graphic charter was also defined, to be applied to all communication media (presentation brochures, programmes, pptx presentations, kakemonos, posts for social networks, etc.).
◾️ We work for media and communicating companies to accelerate their digital transformations, evolve their organizations, print and digital products, and also develop team agility.
◾️ We hope this article and our other content inspires you!
Thank you for reading.
Keep up to date with all our news by subscribing to our LinkedIn newsletter.
- États généraux – the stakes, the State, and the state of the press
- Paid for subscriptions in the AI era: the hows and whys.
- Manage your content strategy for more performance!
- Vice, Buzzfeed, and why it does not signal the end of digital media – for you
- La Provence: the story of a successful transformation with Upgrade Media