Upgrade Media was asked by La Revue Banque to design a new visual identity for Club Banque, the meeting place for decision-makers in the banking and finance sector. The objective: to modernise its image, in order to convey its new ambitions to professionals and its partners.
Club Banque is a monthly event organised by Revue Banque. It meets the needs of banking and finance professionals by delivering high value-added information useful for their strategic choices or in the practice of their profession.
The aim of this reflection was to modernise the Club Banque brand to make it more attractive to new professionals and partners.
It resulted in the creation of a new logo. A new graphic charter was also defined, to be applied to all communication media (presentation brochures, programmes, pptx presentations, kakemonos, posts for social networks, etc.).
◾️ We work for media and communicating companies to accelerate their digital transformations, evolve their organizations, print and digital products, and also develop team agility.
◾️ Check out our Upgrade Media site and its New World Encounters brand to learn more about our projects and approach.
◾️ We hope this article and our other content inspires you!
Thank you for reading.
Keep up to date with all our news by subscribing to our LinkedIn newsletter.
- Newsletter. What does AI mean for search? And just what does that mean for your traffic?
- Upgrade Media participates in the all for content event on 6 and 7 june 2023
- Sogemedia chooses Upgrade Media for its digital transformation
- Podcast with Juan Señor. Producing content worth paying for
- Newsletter. How journalism can learn to live with (and even love) ChatGPTNewsletter.