Join our debate between three global champions and experts in media innovation to discuss experimentation, innovation and risk, and how media can learn from the tech giants and start-ups of Silicon Valley.
Download our free white paper “News Business vs. Big Tech” or listen again to our online conference and learn more about:
- How to establish an innovation mindset.
- What can we learn from Silicon Valley technology companies?
- How to adapt?
- How to take risks.
- What does it look like in practice?
Our debate brought together:
- Edward Roussel, Chief Innovation Officer of The Wall Street Journal (New York).
- Pierre Louette, Chairman and CEO of the French media group Les Echos-Le Parisien (Paris).
- Frédéric Filloux, creator of Deepnews.ai and Editor-in-Chief of Monday Note (Paris).
- George Brock, consultant, lecturer and author of “Out of Print: Newspapers, Journalism and the News Business in the Digital Age”.
Register to review the conference:
Get our white paper now by filling in our form:
About Upgrade Media: Upgrade Media is a creative agency, strategy consultancy, training center and media transformation think tank, through its brand New World Encounters.
◾️ We work for media and communicating companies to accelerate their digital transformations, evolve their organizations, print and digital products, and also develop team agility.
◾️ Check out our Upgrade Media website and its New World Encounters brand to learn more about our projects and approach.
◾️ We hope this article and our other content inspires you!
Thank you for reading.
Keep up to date with all our news by subscribing to our LinkedIn newsletter.