Interview with Dmitry Shishkin an award-winning, experienced C level leader, specializing in digital transformation, content strategy, change and culture management, and innovation in a global setting.
In preparation of our workshops on Product Development we wanted to better understand how content interferes with product in the media world.
We spoke with Dmitry about:
- Dmitry Shishkin’s background.
- Why he considers product and content as one.
- The importance a focus and clear goals for product development success.
- Understanding User Needs.
- What is Synthetic Media and how can we do most of it.
- The future of media.
- Dmitry’s favorite newsletters.
- États généraux – the stakes, the State, and the state of the press
- Paid for subscriptions in the AI era: the hows and whys.
- Manage your content strategy for more performance!
- Vice, Buzzfeed, and why it does not signal the end of digital media – for you
- La Provence: the story of a successful transformation with Upgrade Media